Low Power, Low Dropout, RF - Linear Regulators
The SGM2031 series low-power, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulators operate from a 2.5V to 5.5V input voltage in an ultra small package. They are the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems. The SGM2031 series also offer ultra low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2031 series’ low output noise and high PSRR.
Other features include a 10nA logic-controlled shutdown mode, foldback current limit and thermal shut-down protection.
The SGM2031 is available in Green UTDFN-1×1-4L package. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.
• Low Dropout Voltage
• Thermal-Overload Protection
• Output Current Limit
• High PSRR (72dB at 1kHz)
• 10nA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
• Available in Multiple Output Voltage Versions
• Fixed Outputs of 1.2V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.6V, 2.8V, 2.85V, 3.0V and 3.3V
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range<（点击即可咨询芯片详细信息）>
• Available in Green UTDFN-1×1-4L Package
• Cellular TelephonesCordless TelephonesPHS TelephonesPCMCIA CardsModemsMP3 PlayerHand-Held InstrumentsPalmtop ComputersElectronic PlannersPortable/Battery-Powered Equipment