300mA, Low Power, Low Dropout, RF Linear Regulators
1 The SGM2036 series low-power, low-dropout, CMOS linear voltage regulators operate from a 1.6V to 5.5V input voltage and deliver up to 300mA output current. They are the perfect choice for low voltage, low power applications. A low ground current makes this part attractive for battery operated power systems. The SGM2036 series also offer low dropout voltage to prolong battery life in portable electronics. Systems requiring a quiet voltage source, such as RF applications, will benefit from the SGM2036 series’ low output noise and high PSRR.
Other features include a 10nA logic-controlled shutdown mode, short current limit and thermal shutdown protection.
The SGM2036 has auto-discharge function to quickly discharge VOUT in the disable status.
The SGM2036 is available in Green UTDFN-1×1-4L, SOT-23-5 and SC70-5 packages. It operates over an ambient temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃.（点击即可咨询芯片详细信息）
2 • Low Dropout Voltage
• Thermal Overload Protection
• Built-In Fold Back Protection Circuit
• 20μA Low Supply Current
• 10nA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
• 1.6V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
• Fixed Outputs of 0.8V, 0.9V, 1.0V, 1.05V, 1.1V, 1.2V, 1.3V, 1.35V, 1.5V, 1.8V, 1.85V, 2.1V, 2.2V, 2.3V, 2.5V, 2.6V, 2.7V, 2.8V, 2.85V, 2.9V, 3.0V, 3.1V, 3.3V, 3.6V, 4.2V, 4.4V and 5.0V
• Adjustable Output from 0.8V to 5.0V
• Short Auto-Discharge Function
• 300mA Output Current
• High Output Voltage Accuracy
• Short Start-Up Time
• -40℃ to +85℃ Operating Temperature Range
• Available in Green UTDFN-1×1-4L, SOT-23-5 and SC70-5 Packages
3 • Cellular TelephonesCordless TelephonesPCMCIA CardsModemsMP3 PlayerHand-Held InstrumentsPalmtop ComputersElectronic PlannersPortable/Battery-Powered Equipment