1. Fully compliant with USB Hub Specification version 2.0 and is also backward compatible with USB Hub specification 1.1.
2. Support the Charging Downstream Port of USB Battery Charging specification V1.2.
3. Single chip USB 2.0 hub controller.
4. Supports two bus-powered/self-powered downstream ports.
5. Supports automatic switching between bus- and self-powered modes.
6. Cost effective design using one transaction translator for all downstream ports.
7. Suspend LED controls is available to indicate the status of Hub.
8. Extra low power consumption.
9. Built-in 15K pull-down resistors for all data lines of downstream ports.
10. Built-in USB 2.0 transceiver.
11. Supports gang mode of power management.
12. Built-in power enabling control and over current sensing control for power switch application.
13. Built-in 5V to 3.3V and 3.3V to1.8V regulator for core logic.
14. Embedded in PLL (Phase Lock Loop) circuit for 12MHz operation precision
15. Available in 28-pin QFN package